Please contact Mrs Harrison if you require any further information regarding the School Curriculum.
As Geographers at Fitzwilliam Primary School we aim to:
- Know where we live in the United Kingdom but also in relation to the rest of the world.
- Learn about our local environment by making maps and exploring the changes around us.
- Learn about the wider world using maps, pictures and the internet.
- Explore how physical features such as rivers and volcanoes change our landscape.
- Understand how the land is used; for shops, homes, recreation and transport.
- Be confident at using geographical language.
- Be able to ask and answer geographical questions.