'Working and Growing Together'
Welcome to our Foundation Stage where the staff ensure an Early Years curriculum which is stimulating, engaging and meets the needs of all of our child. Our Foundation Stage is split into three parts, Lower, Middle and Upper. To help your child move smoothly into school life and Key Stage One of the National Curriculum, younger children all attend Lower Foundation Stage in the afternoon sessions, moving into the Middle Foundation Stage in the morning session as they get older, and then onto Upper Foundation Stage, when the children attend the unit full time.
Please click on the links below or contact school if you require any further information on our Foundation Stage:
- FPS SDP 2020-21 - FOUNDATION STAGE - Review - Feb 2021
- 2020-21 - FS - Scheme of Work
- 2020-21 - FS - Policy
- PLANNING OVERVIEW AUTUMN 2 2019 FOUNDATION
- Starting Foundation Stage Brochure 2019-20
- FS Policy 2019-20
- FS Scheme of Work 2019-20
- Foundation Stage Curriculum Information
- FS Reading and phonics Parents Meeting 2019-20