- The children in our school are the most important people! As such, they have lots of opportunities to share their thoughts on school issues.
- Children are consulted regarding key issues in school, such as our new PE kit and they meet with governors to discuss these issues. Please click on the links below to find out more about what our children think about life at Fitzwilliam.
- Librarians 2017
- Vote for our first subject day
- Anti-Bullying Events Calendar 2017
- T-Shirt Election - 2017
- KS2 Reading Records Review July 2017
- Pupil Questionnaire 2016-17
- Pupil Questionnaire 2014-15
- Pupil Questionnaire 2015-16
- Behaviour Policy - Pupil Questionnaire Summary 2016
- Year 4 Behaviour Policy Review - Pupil Questionnaire - 2016
- Year 5 Behaviour Policy Review - Pupil Questionnaire - 2016
- Year 6 Behaviour Policy Review - Pupil Questionnaire - 2016
- Toilet Election - 2015
- Prom Planner Application Form